At CCA, a college preparatory school, God calls us to excellence. This calling sets us apart by how we do the following for the glory of God:
- Create and sustain relationships
- Personalize and individualize instruction
- Focus on continuous discipleship, professional development, and academic improvement.
The mission of CCA is to make disciples (Matt. 28:19), more disciples (Mark 16:15), and better disciples (Acts 2:42), through excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts.
Statement of Faith
The Scriptures: I believe that the entire Bible, all 66 books of the combined Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God and are inerrant in the original writings. Through the providence of God, the word of God has been protected and preserved, and is the only and authoritative rule of faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
God: I believe that there is only one true, living, sovereign, holy, and eternally existent God. He exists in three co-equal persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; each being a distinct person with a distinct function, but all of one essence and all possessing the same nature, perfection, and attributes. The trinity God is creator and sustainer of all things, the source of all truth, and is worthy of worship, confidence, and obedience (Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Genesis 1:31).
Jesus Christ: I believe that Jesus Christ is God. He is conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed many miracles, shed His blood on the cross to pay the debt for our sins, was buried, bodily resurrected, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will return literally, visibly, and personally in glory and power (John 1:1-13, 14; Matthew 1:18-25; Philippians 2:5-9; Colossians 1:15; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:11).
Holy Spirit: I believe that the Holy Spirit is God, co-equal and co-existent with the Father and the Son. He is the chief convector of sin, the chief agent of regeneration and sanctification. The Holy Spirit lives within every believer and empowers every believer to live a Godly life (John 14:16-19); 16: 7-15; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:11).
Mankind: I believe that in the beginning God created mankind in His image, and it is not in any sense the product of evolution. Mankind was originally created with the ability to live perfectly for God’s glory (Genesis 1:27, 31).
Sin: I believe that Adam, the first man, sinned by disobedience. This act resulted in the fall of all mankind, therefore, all people have sinned. Every person’s sin incurs both physical and spiritual death until there is forgiveness and salvation by the grace of God (Genesis 3:1-24; Romans 3:10-23; 512-21; 6:23).
Salvation: I believe the salvation of lost and sinful people is a free gift of God’s grace apart from human works, based solely upon Christ’s victory over death, affected by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, and received only through faith in the person and finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross and His resurrection from death (Ephesians 2:8-10; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
The Church: I believe the church is a body of Christ and the family of God. It is made up of saved and baptized believers, who regularly join together for worship, fellowship, and ministry (Matthew 16:18; 1 Corinthians 12:12-14; Hebrews 10:25).
Evangelism: I believe that it is a responsibility and privilege of every Christian to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ and to seek to make growing disciples (Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 1:8)
The Home: In addition to these important beliefs, I also believe that God has given the parents and the home the responsibility to bring up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4, Proverb 22:6). I believe that a consistent and whole education will occur when home, church, and school closely work together and are in agreement on the basic concepts of life.
Christ’s Church Academy exists to make disciples, more disciples, and better disciples through excellence in academics, athletics and the arts. We know that relationships with God, then others, are the foundation of a successful Christian school. Our faculty and staff strive to develop Christian character in our students by modeling the Fruit of the Spirit and teaching the value of hard work and self-discipline. We believe this will allow students to reach their God-given potential. We expect academic excellence because we do all things for His glory as we love God, love others, and ourselves.
- We guide students in developing a transforming relationship with Christ, which fosters a Biblical Worldview evidenced by the way they live. (Colossians 1:16-17) (Genesis 1:1) (Nehemiah 9:6) (John1:1-1) (2 Timothy 2:15-16)
- We provide scholastic excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts, all focused to help students mature as Christian leaders. (2 Corinthians 8:7) (Romans 15:14).
- We are committed to developing Christ-like character in all relationships by intentionally loving God and loving others. (John 13:34-35) (Galatians 5:22-23) (Matthew 22:37-39)
- We celebrate the gifts and talents in each of our students by providing differentiated instruction which ensures the ability for each learner to reach his/her highest potential. (Romans12:6-8) (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- We believe God’s Word is the foundation for our lives, the model for how we live with integrity in all our thoughts, words, and actions. (2 Timothy 3:16-17) (Matthew 4:4) (Hebrews 4:12) Academics are taught from a Biblical worldview.