We are here to help you through the college application process. If your questions are not answered below, please directly contact Erica Hargrave, College Counselor, at 904.268.8667.
High school students are encouraged to attend the NACAC (National Association for College Admissions Counseling) and the Christian College Fairs offered in the fall. Please contact the guidance office for more information on these important events.
Students are highly encouraged to take college tours with their parents starting as early as their Freshman year. Please schedule college tours with your child during the summer and spring breaks, or on teacher planning days.
College Application Process
- Student completes the college application(s) in the Guidance Office with a counselor.
- Student completes and submits a transcript form to the Guidance Office.
- The Transcript Request Form is available in the Guidance Office and Upper School Office. Transcript Request Forms must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- Student gives Teacher Recommendation Form(s) to the Guidance Office. The Director of Guidance will distribute these forms to the teachers and collects them.
- Counselor reviews the application, completes counselor recommendation, collects recommendations, and mails the entire application package.
- Please allow 3-5 days for the application process. Students are encouraged to apply to colleges as early as possible. EARLY APPLICATION IS KEY!