CCA's Chick-fil-A Calendar Fundraiser takes place Oct. 9-20, and it gives everyone the chance to enjoy Chick-fil-A all year long!
The Chick-fil-A is not only a pop culture icon, but it's a great way to score delicious Chick-fil-A food. Each calendar comes with a promotional card that, once activated, entitles the owner to one FREE item - entrees, side items, drinks, and desserts - per month for the entire year. It's over $50 in FREE Chick-fil-A food, and it can be used at any Chick-fil-A location across the country!
Here's the best part: proceeds of our calendar sales benefit CCA's Annual Fund, so not only do buyers get to save money, they're able to partner with us to "Build the Future"!
Here are the critical points regarding the fundraiser you need to know:
- Calendars are $10 each (all checks should be made payable to Christ's Church Academy)
- The fundraiser dates: Monday, Oct. 9 - Friday, Oct. 20
- Calendar distribution will be on Tuesday, Oct. 31. IMPORTANT: ALL ORDER FORMS AND FULL PAYMENT MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO DELIVERY.
With every fundraiser comes incentives, and this one is no different. Here's what our students can win:
- Every student selling at least 5 calendars receives a FREE Chick-fil-A Sandwich!
- The top K-5 seller wins a Kindle Fire tablet!
- The top Middle School seller wins a Chick-fil-A Party for 9 people!
- The top High School seller wins Chick-fil-A FOR A YEAR!
We've sent an email to CCA parents outlining the details of the fundraiser, as well as an order form and flyer; we've also attached them here for your convenience. In addition, we will also post a link to the materials across social media and in our newsletter. Please download the materials, print them, and be sure to turn in the your order forms, along with the full payment, to CCA by Friday, Oct. 20.
Calendars will be distributed on Tuesday, Oct. 31.