***Please click the pdf button for the most recent meeting minutes.***
The CCA Parent-Teacher Partnership (PTP) is an extremely active organization on the CCA campus. Our parents are among some of our most treasured assets at CCA. The PTP continues to enhance the educational experience of our students by providing fundraising opportunities, missions outreach, and support to our faculty/staff. Together, we are a team. Together, we make a difference! PTP encourages all CCA parents and grandparents to offer their assistance at the school – in the classroom, on the field or at PTP events. You’ll be glad you did.
All CCA parents are members of PTP, and your input and talents are welcome. PTP monthly board meetings are open to all; please see the school calendar for dates and times. If you have questions about a PTP function or would like to contact a board member, please email us.
Annual PTP Sponsored Events:
Please check the school calendar for exact dates and details.
Used Uniform Sales
New Parent Reception
Missions Week & Coin Drive
Teacher/Staff Appreication Week
CCA PTP Board 2013-2014
|1st VP||Dawn Lemasters|
|2nd VP||Carrie Batchelor|
|3rd VP||Catherine Norton|
|Board Chaplain||V.J. Gay|
|Classroom Parent Coordinator||Emily Craig|
|Classroom Parent Coordinator||Catherine Norton|
|Coin Drive||Deena Taylor|
|Coin Drive||Reen'e Loveless|
|Family Outreach Coordinator/School Liaison||Karla Dyer|
|New Parent Committee||Barbara Booth|
|New Parent Committee||Nancy Smith|
|School Supplies||Dawn Beeson|
|School Supplies||Terry McMahon|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation||Carrie Batchelor|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciaition||Celia Anderson|
|Homecoming Hoedown||Shannon Gates|
|Homecoming Hoedown||Leslie Owens|
|Used Uniforms||Julie Bosma|
|Used Uniforms||Sandy Gonzalez|
|Technical Support||Brian Wilbur|
Top 10 reasons to volunteer at CCA:
10) You are needed – by students, teachers and staff.
9) You get that warm, fuzzy feeling from just being helpful.
8) You learn more about the happenings at the school.
7) You gain a true appreciation for those comb-bound books sent home at the end of the year.
6) You surprise your kids by setting up your own play dates with the new friends you’ve made.
5) You have preferred seating at all class parties.
4) You get the inside scoop on class crushes.
3) You discover your hidden talents of sign-making and party decorating.
2) You know which kids are chewing off the pencil erasers.
And the No. 1 reason to volunteer at CCA:
Nothing says “I love you” like cutting out 240 colored snowflakes.