Joining the CCA Family begins here.
Thank you for considering Christ's Church Academy as a partner in your child's education. Our admissions process offers ample opportunities for your family to get to know our students, teachers, and staff, and for us to get to know you and your child. We can’t wait to meet you!
CCA Applicant Family Checklist
Here on our site, you'll get a good idea of the academic, athletic, artistic, spiritual, and social offerings available to your child at CCA. By visiting us on Facebook and Instagram, you'll get a glimpse of the "CCA Experience" as it happens
You've checked out the website, you've seen us on social media...but you may have more questions. We have the answers you need! This link will give you a chance to ask us whatever questions you need to ask pertaining to your family's particular situation.
Attend an Open House or schedule a private tour. There is no better way to experience the feeling of family at Christ's Church Academy than by seeing it in person. You'll be able to speak with staff, students, and teachers to get their perspective on the school.
Our application process is quick, easy, and allows us to prepare for interviews and testing. Contact our admissions team to get started!
To expedite the application process, please provide the following items prior to testing:
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- Your child's Physical Exam Form (from physician)
- Your child's Immunization Record Form (from physician)
- Your child's current report card (as applies)
- Your child's last two years of final report cards (as applies)
- Your child's last two years of standardized tests (as applies)
For K & 1 applicants:
- Teacher Recommendation Form for K&1
For 2-8 applicants:
- Teacher Recommenation Form for 2-8
For 6-12 applicants:
- High School Teacher Recommendation Form - English
- High School Teacher Recommendation Form - Math
- FHSAA - GA4 Form
- FHSAA - EL6 Form
There's no better way to make sure your family and Christ's Church Academy is a perfect fit than having a conversation. After we review your application, we'll contact you about coming in to talk. You will then have the opportunity to tell the story of your child, express your feelings about the prospect of enrolling at CCA, and ask admissions and administrative staff any questions you may have, too.
We will also schedule a time for your child to test so we can determine the best fit academically for them.