Parent - Teacher - Partnership
The CCA Parent-Teacher Partnership (PTP) is an extremely active organization on the CCA campus, providing fundraising opportunities, missions outreach, and support to our faculty/staff. PTP offers many different ways to get involved - from great events, fabulous items to buy in the auctions, and help in the classroom.
All CCA parents are members of PTP, and your input and talents are welcome. PTP monthly board meetings are open to all; please see the school calendar for dates and times. If you have questions about a PTP function or would like to contact a board member, please email us.
There are many ways to be involved with PTP and many ways to sponsor events at CCA through this amazing group of volunteers! All volunteers at CCA must have an approved Volunteer Application on file. This application helps CCA to keep our students safe. Please click the "I want to volunteer" button below and get the process started. This volunteer process is for all volunteers: PTP events, PTP committees, in the classroom, on field trips, etc.
Registration for the 2020 Homecoming Hoedown is open NOW!
Click the link below to register!
Annual PTP Sponsored Events
- Teacher & Staff Welcome Back Breakfast (August)
- Fall Used Uniform Sale (August)
- Welcome Back Coffee & New Parent Reception (August)
- Homecoming Hoedown fall festival (October)
- Winter Used Uniform Sale (January)
- Missions Week Coin Drive (February)
- No Show Gala online auction (February/March)
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week events (May)
- Auction fulfillment of High School Daze, Middle School Mania and the 3rd-5th grade Ultimate Eagle Party (April/May)
- Secret Pal Program (ongoing)
- Teacher & Staff Snack Days (ongoing)
PTP Officers/Board Members
PTP Executive Board
President: Roslyn Karstedt
Vice President: Karen Putzke
Vice President: Shannon Gates
Vice President: Wendy Cobb
Secretary: Sara Lee
Treasurer: Melissa Hadden
PTP Board Members
Auction: Karen Putzke (lead), Roslyn Karstedt, Wendy Cobb and Lisa Owen
Classroom Parent Coordinator: Lisa Owen (lead)
Coin Drive: Kendra Hoback (lead), Kim Jernigan
Homecoming Hoedown: Shannon Gates (lead), Wendy Cobb, Deanna Vetzel, Joy Walker
Teacher/Staff meals and snack days: Michelle Crick (lead), Wendy Cobb
Teacher/Staff Secret Pal Program: Beth Teague (lead)
Teacher/Staff Birthdays: Kim Jernigan (lead)
Used Uniforms: Lynne Lanham (lead), Deanna Vetzel
Welcome Back Coffee & New Parent Reception: Beth Thompson (lead)