Parent - Teacher - Partnership
The CCA Parent-Teacher Partnership (PTP) is an extremely active organization on the CCA campus, providing fundraising opportunities, missions outreach, and support to our faculty/staff. PTP offers many different ways to get involved - participating in great events, supporting our staff and teachers on campus, and helping in the classroom.
All CCA parents are members of PTP, and your input and talents are welcome. PTP monthly board meetings are open to all; please see the school calendar for dates and times. If you have questions about a PTP function or would like to contact a board member, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to make sure you are connected with all of the fun events that PTP coordinate.
#1 is to make sure you are added on our email list by emailing email@example.com and letting us know you would like to be added. This is also the email address where you can send all of your questions and comments.
#2 is visiting our sign up genius list at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4CA9AC23A4F94-202324 to sign up for more information as event happen.
Annual PTP Sponsored Events
- Teacher & Staff Welcome Back Breakfast (August)
- Fall Used Uniform Sale (Fall Date TBD)
- Welcome Back Coffee & New Parent Reception (August)
- Christmas Store for Lower School (December)
- Santa Picture Fundraiser (December)
- Winter Used Uniform Sale (January)
- Missions Week Coin Drive (February)
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week events (May)
- Secret Pal Program (ongoing)
- Teacher & Staff Snack Days (ongoing)