In your life, your values determine your priorities by outlining what you believe to be important. They may have come from your parents, they may have come from a mentor, or perhaps they came from your own study and contemplation. Most likely, you have arrived at your value set through a combination of these ways, and your child will probably do the same.
At Christ's Church Academy, we strive to be worthy mentors for your child as they begin to define their own set of values. CCA's board, administration, faculty, and staff believe that relationships with God, then others, are the foundation of a successful Christian school. We believe that, by modeling the Fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control), we can develop Christian character in our students. We believe it is critical to communicate the worth of hard work and self-discipline. We believe that academic excellence must be a priority because it is vital that we do all things to our best ability for His glory. We believe that, by teaching and modeling these principles, students will be empowered to reach their God-given potential and will be best positioned to love God, love others, and love themselves.
"We were hoping to have a school environment that would provide a positive influence on our son - and CCA has done that."
- High School parent
We have defined the CCA value set through much study, prayer, and seeking of wise counsel. Here are the scriptural foundations for CCA's value set:
- We guide students in developing a transforming relationship with Christ, which fosters a Biblical Worldview evidenced by the way they live. (Colossians 1:16-17) (Genesis 1:1) (Nehemiah 9:6) (John1:1-1) (2 Timothy 2:15-16)
- We provide scholastic excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts, all focused to help students mature as Christian leaders. (2 Corinthians 8:7) (Romans 15:14).
- We are committed to developing Christ-like character in all relationships by intentionally loving God and loving others. (John 13:34-35) (Galatians 5:22-23) (Matthew 22:37-39)
- We celebrate the gifts and talents in each of our students by providing differentiated instruction which ensures the ability for each learner to reach his/her highest potential. (Romans12:6-8) (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- We believe God’s Word is the foundation for our lives, the model for how we live with integrity in all our thoughts, words, and actions. (2 Timothy 3:16-17) (Matthew 4:4) (Hebrews 4:12) Academics are taught from a Biblical worldview.
If you would like to talk with us about our core values and how those values would mesh with the values of your child and family, please contact our Admissions Department and schedule a visit. We would LOVE to meet you!