We want to make your transition an easy one! Use this Application Process form as a "checklist" to make sure you have everything you need for admission into CCA. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call our Admissions Department at (904) 268-8667 ext. 116. We'll be happy to help!
The application process information provided below is current and effective as of September 1, 2013. This stands for admitting during this current school year or for the upcoming new year.
Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1 of the year for which they are applying.
A completed application consists of the following items. Admissions Packets, including forms mentioned below, can be found under the tab "Admissions Forms." They are categorized by grade level.
For ALL applicants:
- Completed Application Form
- Non-refundable application fee of $150 - **This price includes testing on our campus. See details below.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Physical Exam Form (from your child’s doctor)
- Immunization Record Form (from your child’s doctor)
- Student's current report card and two years of final report cards (as applies)
- Last two years of standardized tests (as applies)
For K & 1 applicants:
- Teacher Recommendation Form for K & 1
For 2-8 applicants:
- Teacher Recommendation Form for 2-8
For 9-12 applicants:
- High School Teacher Recommendation Form - English
- High School Teacher Recommendation Form - Math
- FHSAA - GA4 Form - Affidavit of Compliance with Policy on Athletic Recruiting
- FHSAA - EL6 Form - Transfer Form
All testing for K-12 students will take place at CCA during a scheduled appointment or planned testing days. Once a completed application is received, we will contact you to schedule testing.
We are no longer requiring the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) test. -- If a student has taken the ISEE within the past two years, CCA will accept this with no additional testing required; however, the the application fee stands at the rate listed above.
Following receipt of a completed application, we will call you to schedule interviews. An interview appointment is made with the parents and a member of school Administration, as well as a student interview with a member of the the Admissions Committee. Every effort will be made to schedule the interviews at the same time. Interviews give us an opportunity to begin question & answer dialogue between parents, the student, and the school.
After all application information is collected, testing and interviewing is complete, our Admissions Committee will make a decision. We will call you and share whether your student has been accepted, or if we feel that CCA is not a good fit. If acceptance is offered, we will mail you an acceptance letter and contract. The enrollment fee and signed contract must be returned by the date indicated. A place on a class roster is not assured until the entire enrollment process is complete and the fee is paid.
Christ’s Church Academy welcomes students of all races, color, nationality, gender or ethnic origin to apply for admission.