The tuition rates are listed below. View the 2017-2018 Tuition Information form for information regarding tuition, fees, uniforms, textbooks, and more. At CCA, we offer tuition assistance as well as a managable monthly payment plan. Please visit the Financial Aid section for additional information.
Link for Monthly Withdrawal Set Up and Management of Plans
For currently enrolled families, please use the above link to set up and manage your monthly payment withdrawals.
Tuition for 2017 - 2018
|Kindergarten-Fifth Grades||$ 9,205.00|
|Sixth-Eighth Grades||$ 10,525.00|
|Ninth-Twelfth Grades||$ 11,495.00|
Christ's Church Academy also offers multiple child discounts for families:
- 2nd Child: $500
- 3rd Child: $1000
- 4th Child: $2000
- 5th Child: $3500
CCA Referral Incentive Program
CCA is always looking for new families to join our community. Do you know a child who would benefit from a Christ’s Church Academy education? Please remember the school when talking to friends, family, and neighbors. You may be eligible for a $500 tuition credit! For the 2017-2018 school year, CCA is offering an incentive to our current or newly enrolled families for referring a new family to CCA.
These are the guidelines:
- The referred family must be new to CCA, not a returning family with a new student.
- The new family must list the referring family on the “How did you learn about Christ’s Church Academy” line of their application. No exceptions. Once application is turned in, this cannot be added.
- The $500 credit will be given after the start of the school year to the referring family for each new family enrolled.
- The referral credit will be divided evenly if a new family is referred by more than one family.
- A maximum of three referral credits can be earned per referring family.
- Parties eligible to receive the incentive are current families, newly enrolled families and school faculty or staff.
- A family receiving $600 or more in incentives will receive a 1099 form at the end of the calendar year as required by IRS.
Thank you for helping us grow! If you have any questions, please contact Kay Schneller, Admissions, at 268-8667 x 116.