The mission of Christ's Church Academy is to make disciples (Matt. 28:19), more disciples (Mark 16:15), and better disciples (Acts 2:42), through excellence in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts.
At CCA, a college preparatory school, God calls us to excellence. This calling sets us apart by how we do the following for the glory of God:
- Create and sustain relationships
- Personalize and individualize instruction
- Focus on continuous discipleship, professional development, and academic improvement
Christ's Church Academy exists to make disciples, more disciples, and better disciples through excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. We know that relationships with God, then others are the foundation of a successful Christian school. Our faculty and staff strive to develop Christian character in our students by modeling the Fruit of the Spirit and teaching the value of hard work and self-discipline. We believe this will allow students to reach their God-given potential. We expect academic excellence because we do all things for His glory as we love God, love others, and love ourselves.
- We guide students in developing a transforming relationship with Christ, which fosters a Biblical Worldview evidenced by the way we live. (Colossians 1:16-17) (Genesis 1:1) (Nehemiah 9:6) (John1:1-1) (2 Timothy 2:15-16)
- We provide scholastic excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts, all focused to help students mature as Christian leaders. (2 Corinthians 8:7) (Romans 15:14).
- We are committed to developing Christ-like character in all relationships by intentionally loving God and loving others. (John 13:34-35) (Galatians 5:22-23) (Matthew 22:37-39)
- We celebrate the gifts and talents in each of our students by providing differentiated instruction which ensures the ability for each learner to reach his/her highest potential. (Romans12:6-8) (1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
Christ's Church Academy, originally Mandarin Christian School, began its inaugural year August 29, 1995. The school began with kindergarten through fifth grades under the direction, leadership, and ministry of Christ's Church. Sixth, seventh, and eighth grades were added in 1996, 1997 and 1998, respectively. High school began in 2005 and was completed with the addition of twelfth grade in 2007. Christ's Church has realized a long-term goal by establishing a school to serve its membership and the Mandarin community.
Christian Education is taught daily in all grades. Teachers stress fundamental teachings of the Bible and the development of Christ-like attributes. The Bible course is designed to encourage the spiritual growth of each student and to lay a foundation for a basic knowledge of the Old and New Testaments. An application lesson each week plays an important role in helping students relate Biblical principles to daily life situations. All students participate in student-led chapel each week. Kindergarten through fifth grade students have chapel on Tuesday morning and sixth through twelfth grade students have it on Thursday morning. Parents are welcome to join their children for worship.
Christ's Church Academy is housed at the beautiful nine-acre campus on Old St. Augustine Road. The school has over thirty-one regular classrooms, four music rooms, a computer lab, two art rooms, a media center, administrative offices, extended care area, and cafeteria dining area. CCA also has an expansive auditorium, gymnasium, two playground areas, a fenced recreational area, and a ten-acre athletic complex that includes baseball, softball, soccer, and football fields. CCA is committed to providing students with the latest technology required to succeed. To aid in the goal of teaching students information literacy using the latest technology, CCA offers two state-of-the-art MAC Labs, available to all students.
- FCIS - Florida Council of Independent Schools
- ACSI - Association of Christian Schools International
- FKC - Florida Kindergarten Council
- SACS - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Kindergarten - Twelfth: 8:00am - 3:05 pm